INDEX | RULES & INFORMATION | SUPPORT FORUM | DOCUMENTATION | SEARCH | MEMBERS | TWITTER | TERMS

Add Reply
New Poll

Weird Template Code Question, Can it be done?
RP Queen
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 10:22 PM

2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
06/18/2014
N/A

Okay, guys, I have a super weird question for you. I'm an author now, and I have a WordPress blog where I'd love to be able to post HTML character profiles on there with a template. Is it possible to do a character profile template 100% in HTML with no BB Code? I can link you to the blog so you can give it a look and see if you have any character profile template suggestions that would look good on there.

My Blog
PMEmail
^
tav
 Posted: Jun 13 2017, 10:56 PM

261 POSTS
25 YEARS OLD
Lunar Colony 7
08/15/2013
Male

Bb code is just HTML with [ brackets ] most of the time... And you can copy HTML from a forum page via view source. But that can be headache inducing.

Words, words, words... For tis but thoughts upon the page, and ideas born of dream. Here hearkens the world formed from the soul. Be of open mind ye who enter here.
PM
^
CrunchDrop
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 06:42 AM

15 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Arizona
05/17/2016
Male

Yes it's possible to do a character template in HTML, like tav sad BBcode is literally HTML but with out the < /> tags.

I never used WordPressI so I don't know how accurate this is but I believe you can click on the HTML button and add in your character template but you would have to add the <style> code at the end of your HTML if you want CSS in it.

user posted image
PMWebsite
^
RP Queen
 Posted: Jun 14 2017, 01:58 PM

2 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
06/18/2014
N/A

Thanks so much, guys! happy.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:
Share this topic:
« Next Oldest | Code Discussion | Next Newest »

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -