INDEX | RULES & INFORMATION | SUPPORT FORUM | DOCUMENTATION | SEARCH | MEMBERS | TWITTER | TERMS

Add Reply
New Poll

The Walking Dead
Crystal
 Posted: Aug 22 2013, 01:40 AM

5665 POSTS
28 YEARS OLD
Missouri, USA
07/13/2012
Female

So absolutely love this show. Going to admit that I was more into the earlier episodes the Governor character just irritates me and the fact he is now God only knows where is going to be so bad for them in the future I can just feel it.

Anyways who is into it and looking forward to the new Season in October?

I'm personally waiting to see what comes of bringing all the towm people to the prison. Because as compassionate as I am...bad move.

user posted image
DeviantArt | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: C. Jones
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
MR. CHRIS EVANS
 Posted: Aug 22 2013, 01:51 AM

278 POSTS
25 YEARS OLD
Arizona
08/15/2013
Male

I need to catch up but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this show so much. I even downloaded the video game on my iPhone. I can say I am honestly excited for the new season and I can't wait for it :3 I am giggling just thinking about it

user posted image
ATF Gallery
Signature made yours truly
PMWebsiteGTalkAIMMSN
^
Uaithne
 Posted: Aug 22 2013, 03:00 AM

76 POSTS
30 YEARS OLD
Narnia
08/18/2013
Unknown

I wish they killed the Governor in the last season. It seemed that each new season had a different setting, so it would have been nicer to have the Governor gone.

But I do quite like the show.

Sixth Station
AU Hunger Games RP

user posted image
PM
^
bunny
 Posted: Nov 19 2013, 08:51 PM

36 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
Internet
10/27/2013
Female

I am addicted. Daryl is my favorite character. If he dies I stop watching. No joke. It's not that I don't like any other characters, but some of them have annoyed me a bit.

This whole flu plot has dragged on far too long and I don't really care to learn what the Governor has been up to. Michonne should have killed him long ago.

PMWebsite
^
Crystal
 Posted: Mar 9 2014, 03:17 PM

5665 POSTS
28 YEARS OLD
Missouri, USA
07/13/2012
Female

Ugh this entire thing has dragged on way too far, and gotten so annoying they finally axed the Governor and now they have everyone just wandering around blind. Get rid of one boring long drawn out plot point and now it is another, some people like Daryl and Beth I can half stand watching, but like Maggies bunch is just ugh. Do they intend for them all to be lost and wander forever? Unfortunately I haven't gotten that far in the comics so I don't know what comes in them next, but this has just soured me towards it Jcink and I have stopped watching it entirely and are just going to wait until the season ends in Summer and marathon it if we can stand it.

user posted image
DeviantArt | Email: crystal@jcink.com | Blog: C. Jones
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
PMEmailWebsite
^
SuperFlarrow
 Posted: Aug 1 2016, 07:14 PM

22 POSTS
N/A YEARS OLD
N/A
07/29/2016
N/A

Anyone else planning on watching season 7?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules -